Scuba Diving & Snorkeling
Some of the best dive sites in the Caribbean are found in the waters of the SMMA.
In fact, in 1998, Dr. Callum Roberts from the University of York testified a tripling in stocks of some commercially important fish species in the marine reserves, since inception of the SMMA.
The following links provide useful information for visiting scuba divers and snorkelers, in preparation for their visit to the magnificent underwater world of St. Lucia:
- Hints to keep the reef alive
- What am I going to see on the dive?
- Saint Lucia’s dive sites
- Scuba Diving in Saint Lucia
- Interactive dive site map
- Dive resort tips
- St. Lucia\’s Dive Operators
- Underwater wonders
|Back to Visitor Information||Yachting|